Tuesday 7 June 2016

Planning - Music (who i'm working with)

Who are you going to work with? How well do you think you will work together? Skills that your team will bring to the table? 

I am working with Amy Johnson and Amy Jacklin as a group of 3 for my task. I think this will be better as we are all good friends and have a similar target level so we can see each other more and do more work together, making the task easier and getting more done in a shorter period of time. Also I feel that this will give me the inspiration to work harder and give me confidence in my work.

I feel that we will work very well together as we are together a lot at college and spend a lot of time together, so we can come up more frequently together to work on our task and can meet up outside of school to work on filming for the task and finding amazing locations.

Amy Johnson achieved a high grade in her AS coursework, so she is very skilled in media and the coursework because of her dedication and good work ethic. Also she is a very deterimned person so if she sets her mind to something she will do it, as well as her being a perfectionist so she will not stop until the work is perfect. Amy Jacklin has a very creative mind so she will put a lot of ideas on the table and contribute to other ideas when it comes to creating a plan for the task, she can work with a camera extremly well so she will be helpful when it comes to taking shots for the music video. She is also very good at drawing so she will be very helpful when it comes to drawing out ideas and plans. I feel that I am very committed and dedicated, so I will work very hard on the blogger and the research for the task. Also, like Amy Jacklin, I feel that I can bring a lot of good ideas forward for the task that we can use.

                                                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. This isn't a research post - this is a planning post. Please change the post title.

    ReplyDelete